Whore of the court Dr. Amy J. Baker has sent greetings and tidings of the coming year and how her and her colleagues intend to milk money from the government and unsuspecting parents in family court. Here is her spiel straight from the court whore:
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to share a brief
end-of-year update on various parental alienation projects.
1) “I don’t want to choose” book and workbook were developed with Dr.Katherine Andre, designed to help middle school children resist the pressure to choose one parent over the other.
2) A school-based program “I don’t want to choose” was developed and will be launched in half a dozen schools this school year.
3) Media attention to custody battles, international abductions, and parental alienation has been high this past year including personal appearances on WABC TV, WPIX TV, Good Morning America, and in U.S. News and World Report. Most of the clips can be viewed from mywebsite.
4) I have been hired to train New York child protection workers about parental alienation and to help develop the North Dakota custody investigation manual.
5) I have been invited to participate in a plenary panel discussion
about parental alienation at the upcoming Association of Family and Conciliation Courts conference in Denver.
I hope that the new year brings targeted parents everywhere closer to
their children and that as a professional in the field I can shed some
light on this tragic problem and help heal alienated children and
Amy J.L. Baker, Ph.D.
For those of you who do not know the AFCC read about it here http://thetruthaboutthefamilycourt.blogspot.com/2009/10/afcc-man-behind-curtain.html
I almost feel sorry for the mens and fathers groups that cling to these whores of the court, AFCC and others that seek to milk off the teat. You do realize they only seek your money as well as federal grants?
If they only knew how they were being used as pawns in a sick and twisted game of corruption.
Just remember you reap what you sow.